MOBILE URGENT CARE EXPERIENCE
Below is tour of the various screens during a patient's mobile urgent care experience.
• Sign up
• Take tour
Create Username & Password
• Create user name
• Confirm password
Create Patient Profile
• Patient adds emergency contact
in case of any sudden
emergencies during the
Brisk Health visit.
• Patient’s primary contact information
• Primary care will be notified that
Brisk Health treated the patient and will send over record of visit to the patient's primary care physician.
Primary Care Contact
• Schedule to be seen ASAP or at a future date and time.
• Patient confirms the location of
where Brisk Health will treat the patient.
• Brisk Health accepts insurance
and credit/debit cards
• Upload insurance card
directly in the app.
• Any out-of-pocket costs will be charged to patient's credit/debit card.
Credit Card Details
• Brief medical history
• Any pre-existing conditions, etc.
• Patient is asked a series of questions
about their current symptoms.
• Based on patient answers, artificial
intelligence will triage the patient to
prioritize the patient’s treatments by
the severity of their condition.
Medical Symptoms List
• Patient can see Brisk Health’s medical team traveling to patient in real time.
Medical Team Arrives
• Confirmation of arrival sent in app and via SMS.
• Confirmation of prescription arrival sent in app and via SMS.
Follow Up Care
• Brisk Health will follow up with patients, 48 hours after visit via text in the app.